Category Archives: Colonial Revival

Glimpses. 314 Danforth Street

Built in 1919 for Sydney St. Felix Thaxter. Design by Burnham and Higgins Architects.

A colonial revival home in the West End.

Continue reading

71 Bowdoin Street

Built in 1906-07 for Herbert & Sally Payson. Design by John Calvin and John Henry Stevens.

A large brick Colonial Revival in the West End Historic District.

Continue reading

129 William Street.

Built prior to 1900 by Arthur E Marks

Another house built on spec in Fessenden Park.

Continue reading

Glimpses. 263 Brighton Avenue


Built ca 1919

A brick Arts and Crafts in Fessenden Park Extension.

Continue reading

120-126 Spring Street

Built ca: 1892 for William H Stevens

A pair of double houses designed by John Calvin Stevens, no relation.

Continue reading

181 Western Promenade. House #100

Built in 1911 for George West

Design by Frederick Tompson

Continue reading