Category Archives: Glenwood Avenue

Glimpses. 30 Glenwood Avenue

Built ca 1899

As we have seen in previous posts, the introduction of trolley and omnibus service in the 1880’s & 90’s opened large tracts of former farm lands westward off the peninsula to development. Our subject is part of this trend and puts us back in touch with Mr. Llewellyn Morse Leighton.

Continue reading