Category Archives: Italianate

80-84 Pine Street

Built in 1865 for George Gilman. Remodeled in 1895 for Holman S Melcher

A large brick Italianate on the corner of Pine and Lewis Streets.

Continue reading

Glimpses. 43 Deering Street

Built in 1866/67 for Francis Ashby Waldron

A well designed and built Italianate just off State Street in the Deering Street historic district.

Continue reading

119-121 State Street

Built ca: 1854-55 for William H Stephenson.

An eclectic double house on the corner of State and Spring Streets.

Continue reading

91 Lincoln Street

Built ca 1878 for Frederick Thompson

Built by William Dyer Murray

Continue reading

Glimpses. 22 Eastern Promenade. By Request

Built ca 1888 by James Polk Jordan.

Continue reading