Probably built between 1804 and 1814 by Nathan Sawyer. A transitional Georgian/Federal in the Lunt’s Corner neighborhood. Continue reading
Built ca: 1866 for Augustin Gamage
A handsome Italianate in the Western Promenade Historic District
Built ca: 1851 for George Marston & Charles Montgomery.
A solid late-period Greek Revival on the slope of Munjoy Hill.
Built in 1916 for Ammi Whitney and his son Joseph. Design by Frederick Tompson.
A brick colonial revival in the Western Promenade historic district. Continue reading
Built ca: 1830. Probably built by Joseph Ilsley.
A simple, late period, Federal in the Park-Pleasant Street neighborhood Continue reading
Built ca: 1849 by Ira Brett
A modest brick Greek Revival in the Bayside neighborhood. Continue reading
Built ca: 1900 by the West End Land Company
A small Queen Anne in the Libby’s Corner neighborhood Continue reading
Built in 1870 by James Tenney for Clinton and Olive Jones
A substantial Second Empire in the West End neighborhood.
Built ca: 1855 by John Neal
A pleasant, and substantially altered, Greek Revival on the harbor slope of the West End.
Built ca 1870 by Thomas W O’Brion for his son Edward.
A funky Second Empire in the Bradley’s Corner neighborhood