Tag Archives: Frederick Tompson

Glimpses. 22 Clifford Street

Built in 1916 for Ammi Whitney and his son Joseph.  Design by Frederick Tompson.

A brick colonial revival in the Western Promenade historic district. Continue reading

271 Deering Avenue

Built in 1915 for Harry ‘Henry’ Wilkie. Design by Fred Tompson.

An Arts and Crafts bungalow in the Fessenden Park neighborhood.

Continue reading

181 Western Promenade. House #100

Built in 1911 for George West

Design by Frederick Tompson

Continue reading