Probably built between 1804 and 1814 by Nathan Sawyer. A transitional Georgian/Federal in the Lunt’s Corner neighborhood. Continue reading
Built in 1876 by Moses C Merrill
A Mansard roofed Italianate in the West End. Continue reading
Built ca: 1855 by Sewall Chase
An odd brick Italianate in the West End. Continue reading
Built in 1870 for Caroline and Thomas Weston. Simon Libby, builder. Samuel Knight and Nathan Redlon, masons.
A large Italianate double-house in the Deering Street Historic District. Continue reading
Built ca: 1866 for Augustin Gamage
A handsome Italianate in the Western Promenade Historic District
Built ca: 1851 for George Marston & Charles Montgomery.
A solid late-period Greek Revival on the slope of Munjoy Hill.
Built ca: 1902 for Charles Henry Payson. Design by John Calvin Stevens.
A substantial brick Queen Anne Double-house in the West End Historic District.
Constructed in 1913 for James P Baxter. Design by John Calvin Stevens.
A Chicago Style building in Monument Square. Continue reading
Built ca: 1836/7 by Eli Hamblen
A Greek Revival townhouse in the West End. Continue reading
Built ca: 1864 (maybe)
A much-altered Second Empire on the Eastern Promenade side of Munjoy Hill. Continue reading