Tag Archives: 20th Century

71 Bowdoin Street

Built in 1906-07 for Herbert & Sally Payson. Design by John Calvin and John Henry Stevens.

A large brick Colonial Revival in the West End Historic District.

Continue reading

Glimpses. 66 West Street

Built in 1919 for James and Rose Macy

A low-key colonial revival in the West End

Continue reading

271 Deering Avenue

Built in 1915 for Harry ‘Henry’ Wilkie

Continue reading