Category Archives: John Calvin Stevens

26 Belmont Street

Built ca 1906 for Captain Lincoln Jewett. Design by John Calvin and John Howard Stevens

A handsome Queen-Anne in the Coyle Park neighborhood. Continue reading

West End Walks. 2 Thomas Street

Built ca: 1910 for Arthur and Frances Champlin. Design by John Calvin and John Howard Stevens.

A large brick Colonial Revival in the West End Historic District.

Continue reading

71 Bowdoin Street

Built in 1906-07 for Herbert & Sally Payson. Design by John Calvin and John Henry Stevens.

A large brick Colonial Revival in the West End Historic District.

Continue reading

80-84 Pine Street

Built in 1865 for George Gilman. Remodeled in 1895 for Holman S Melcher

A large brick Italianate on the corner of Pine and Lewis Streets.

Continue reading

120-126 Spring Street

Built ca: 1892 for William H Stevens

A pair of double houses designed by John Calvin Stevens, no relation.

Continue reading

31 Belmeade Street.

 


Built in 1923 by Frank and Grace Leavitt

Design by John Calvin and John Howard Stevens

Continue reading

71 Carroll Street. The Philip Clifford House

Built in 1911. Design by John Calvin and John Howard Stevens

Continue reading

Glimpses. 55 Bowdoin Street

Built in 1911 for Harrison and Helen Holt.

Design by John Calvin & John Howard Stevens

Continue reading

318 Brighton Avenue.

Built in 1902 by Horace Frank Farnham. Designed by John Calvin Stevens.

A large Queen Anne in the Highlands neighborhood

Continue reading