Probably built between 1804 and 1814 by Nathan Sawyer. A transitional Georgian/Federal in the Lunt’s Corner neighborhood. Continue reading
Constructed in 1913 for James P Baxter. Design by John Calvin Stevens.
A Chicago Style building in Monument Square. Continue reading
Built in 1916 for Ammi Whitney and his son Joseph. Design by Frederick Tompson.
A brick colonial revival in the Western Promenade historic district. Continue reading
Built ca 1910 for Frederic Dudley. Design by Miller and Mayo.
An imposing Colonial Revival in the Longfellow Highlands neighborhood.
Built ca 1867 for John Barbour & Jane Barbour Staples.
A fine, if somewhat remuddled, Second Empire double house in the India Street neighborhood.
Built ca 1852 for Robert Dresser
A stately Greek Revival on the corner of Fore Street
Built ca: 1858 by David Robinson Jr.
A Greek Revival double-house in the between Pleasant and Danforth Streets in the Gorham’s Corner neighborhood. Continue reading
Built ca: 1870 by Warren Sparrow
A cute Second Empire house in Coyle Park, between Forest Avenue and Back Cove
Built ca 1869-70 by Russell Worcester
A wooden Mansard in the wedge of Pine and Emery Streets in the West End.
Built ca 1867 by Jotham Lewis.
A brick Second Empire home in the India Street District.