Built in 1915 for Harry ‘Henry’ Wilkie
Built ca 1888 by James Polk Jordan.
Built in 1866 For Edmund Phinney
Design most likely by Francis Fassett.
Built in 1911 for Harrison and Helen Holt.
Design by John Calvin & John Howard Stevens
A first visit to the Eastern Promenade. Home to some over the top architecture to match some over the top views. Our first is a ‘by request’ glimpse. And it’s over the top
A gorgeous little Italian Villa on one of the the West End’s service streets.