Built ca: 1898 for Moses Foster
Built for Samuel Holbrook ca: 1833-36
Built ca 1857 for Simeon Hall.
Built in 1911 for George West
Design by Frederick Tompson
Built in 1877
They called it the ‘Old Back Bay Road’ when Nathaniel Sawyer purchased the lot for our subject in what was then the Town of Deering from Edward Winslow in 1876. After Deering was annexed by Portland it would become today’s Deering Avenue.
Built in 1911. Design by John Calvin and John Howard Stevens