Built in 1859 by Charles A Alexander as his own residence.

Charles A Alexander was a local architect whose work we have seen in the Spring mansions also on Danforth Street.
Built in 1859 by Charles A Alexander as his own residence.

Charles A Alexander was a local architect whose work we have seen in the Spring mansions also on Danforth Street.
Built in 1882 for Malcolm F. Hammond.
Designed by Francis Fassett & John Calvin Stevens. Continue reading
Built in 1909 for Neal Allen Sr and his wife Margaret.

Design by John Calvin Stevens.
On the upper blocks of Danforth Street, at the corner of Emery Street, sits a pair of imposing brick houses. Built in the early 1850s for members of a mercantile family whose history is now a bit vague, they now present a dichotomy of care and neglect.
